









Well, this was our first Thanksgiving we spent without our families... and it was very quiet. We missed everyone tremendously. But... it did give me the opportunity to cook my very first turkey and all the fixings. I must say that everything turned out wonderfully! Here are a few pics from our little Thanksgiving! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
The first few pictures are from earlier this week. We met one of Morgan's friends, Molly, at Bounce for a play date. The one with Morgan sleeping with the basket on her head, was what I found when I went to check on her after she had fallen asleep. The basket is suppose to be holding her My Little Ponies! I thought it was funny, so of course I took a picture!
1 comment:
Your turkey looks good! Morgan is so cute. We miss you guys and glad that you had a great thanksgiving.
Post a Comment